There are a growing number of organizations integrating corporate board programs as part of their executive development efforts. Why? Simply, board service has become a key differentiator in developing a well-informed leader – one who is confident and prepared to lead through the myriad of business opportunities and issues.
Today’s corporate directors are engaged in national and global issues ranging from CEO performance, compensation, succession planning, innovation, enterprise risk, mergers and acquisitions, and multi-national expansion. The collaborative process of boards translates into fresh insight and a deepened strategic perspective that leaders leverage in their own organizations.
Our Executive Development and Board Readiness services are designed as a roadmap to board service. Through custom online programs, one-on-one coaching and accountability partners, we brand build, prepare, and create a campaign that places leaders on the radar screen of board decision makers.
- Board Readiness Skill and Gap Evaluation
- Board Preparation Webinars and Workshops
- Board Service Action Plan Creation with Accountability
- Executive and Board Bio, Resume, and Elevator Pitch Creation
- Brand Development
- Sphere of Influence Identification, Network Coaching, and Accountability
- Executive Transition Planning from Leadership Roles to Board Service
- Opportunity Coaching and Board Interview Preparation
- Due Diligence Frameworks